Adobe Game Jam kommt nach Hamburg
Yes, there will be an Adobe Game JAM in the Adobe Hamburg Germany office. Learn the latest about Adobe’s gaming initiatives, challenge your technology and gaming development skills, meet an Adobe gaming evangelist, and win some great prices.
- For single participants – one 12-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud®
- For teams – one 12-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud® for each member of the team
*Prizes may vary by location
- The game must be built using ActionScript 3 targeting Adobe Flash Player® in a desktop browser or Adobe AIR® on a mobile device or desktop computer.
- The game can be in 2D or 3D but must use Stage3D, Adobe’s fully hardware-accelerated architecture for Flash Player and Adobe AIR
- You may use assets, code, and other content created prior to the game jam but every game developed during the jam must be based upon the jam’s theme which will be emailed to all registered participants three days before the Game Jam.
- You can work alone or as part of a team. Each team is limited to a maximum number of five members.
- You must present the game at 6:00 PM on Saturday. You can present either a working prototype or finished game.
- You will need to bring your own equipment (laptop and/or devices ) to build and demo the game. (There will be limited set of devices available on-site for testing and presenting your game)
- You should be somewhat familiar with programming in ActionScript 3, and using Flash Professional, Flash Builder, or any other ActionScript 3 IDE.
- To save time, we recommend installing Flash Builder 4.7 beta (free download), Flash Professional CS6 (free 30-day trial available), or the ActionScript 3 IDE of your choice on your laptop before the Game Jame begins.
- Wi-Fi will be provided
- Limited to 50 participants.
Friday, February 15th
|3:00PM||Registration/Meet & Greet|
|3:30PM||Introduction: Demo of Stage 3D apps for iOS/Android + Desktop and a basic walkthough of available engines and tooling.|
|4:30PM||Brainstorm & Teams: You can work solo or form a team of up to 5 members. Experts will be on hand to help you implement a plan for Saturday’s coding.|
|6:00PM||End of Day 1|
Saturday, February 16th
|9:00AM||Check -in (Coffee & breakfast will be provided)|
|9:30AM||Start coding! Experts will be on hand to answer questions and help troubleshoot.|
|12:30PM||Break for Lunch (Catered lunch)|
|5:00PM||All Games Finalized|
|Teams present games (5 min each)|
|Attendees vote on games|
|Winners & Prizes announced|
Are you though enough? Register here.